Learn,Practice,Test and Analyse Physics with best reading notes and videos,Online Practice Papers and Mock Tests.
CBSE Class 10 Syllabus for Science, NCERT Solutions Class 10 Science, Notes, International Maths Olympiad (IMO), International Science Olympiad (ISO) and International Coding and Learning Olympiad details
School Connect Online supporting students with one of best and creatively designed disciplined learning platform, which helps students with reading with notes and best available free videos, unlimited opportunity to best practice questions, mock tests with final performance assessment.
Students who are preparing for Maths Olympiad, Science Olympiad, AI Olympiad, Coding Olympiad will get free preparation best in class materials which is supported by free videos for each topic, practice questions ,mock tests, sample papers and performance analysis.
School Connect Online support students with best online platform for their studies and till now we have successfully completed Online Maths Olympiad, Online Science Olympiad, Online Coding Olympiad and Online AI Olympiad.
Learning support from School Connect Online for Olympiad Studies
International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO) on School Connect Online
Achievers Practice questions
Benefit of School Connect Online Learning Platform -
- Content developed for the preparation of competitive exams like International Olympiad, Science Olympiad, Coding Olympiad , Maths Olympiad ,AI Olympiad, CBSE,IPhO,JEE,CBSE,IJSO,NTSE etc.
- Best SWOT Analysis to take remedial steps for performance enhancement.
- First e-Learning Platform with Disciplined Learning Flow with Read,Practice,Test ,Competitive Exam and Performance.
- Practice questions with comprehensive solutions especially prepared by experts of school connect online.
- Participating with students with different intellectual level, region and country.
Read Notes and Videos,Practice,Mock Tests for Class 10 Physics
Practice questions and NCERT Solutions for Class 10
Physics is one of the vital subjects in Science stream and it is also of very much importance while preparing for various competitive exams and hence it is essential to prepare it from the very beginning. Understanding the concepts and applying them in the provided situation can improvise your learning as well as knowledge ability.
Physics is a very important resource for students of CBSE Class 10.Physics is an interesting subject for the enhancement of analytical and problem solving skills.
Unfortunately, many students find it difficult because of no interest or lack of better knowledge to comprehend. Physics is interesting when comprehended well and practice with easy to hard problems and students find it difficult because most of them do not have their basics clear for the subject. Lack of sufficient practice tool is a major reason.
School Connect Online students are not only solving and understanding questions from Physics from NCERT or Syllabus but also they are solving questions to practice Physics Olympiad this helps students to become expert
To help you with this, we have learning notes and videos, Practice questions for NCERT, CBSE, with Solutions for Class 10 Physics.
Practice Solutions for Class 10 Physics
NCERT solutions of Class 10 Physics includes solutions of all questions and more to help and support practice with more relevant and important questions. These solutions have been provided and prepared by the most experienced teachers and important resources. A very simple approach has been followed while solving the questions and designing the NCERT Solutions for Class 10 Physics. Students will find it extremely easy to understand the problems and how to go about solving them.
Subscribe to School Connect Online
Register for demo and subscribe to the best guided learning environment with Learning Videos and Notes with unlimited practice opportunity and Mock Test.
Just Click on the name of the chapter in your student dashboard for which you want to learn and check the learning notes and videos and practice questions with solutions and final touch to your knowledge with mock tests.
You can then go through the detailed, step-wise solutions for each and every question for that chapter.
Unlike other subjects, rote learning cannot help you to excel in Physics,as it requires more Learning approach and critical ability to think and solve. Even for other subjects, rote learning is not recommended as it won’t be of much use after a point of time. Physics, from the very beginning, needs one to think logically to enhance analytical ability.Physics needs practice and with practice, anything can be perfected, even the way you think and analyze.
So, it is of utmost importance to take Physics seriously right from your early school life. Getting your basics clear at this point will make it easier for you to handle difficult concepts as you grow older.
Physics of Class 10 standard plays a vital role in strengthening the fundamentals of the subject with comprehensive knowledge and understanding.So, one must prepare for this subject in a serious manner and get all their doubts clear,with maximum practice more and more to master the problem solving skill. Otherwise, they won’t be able to cope with the subject later, especially if they are planning to take up Science in their Higher Secondary level.
1. Light-Reflection and Refraction
- Characteristics of Light
- Reflection of Light
- Refraction of Light
- Spherical Lenses
2 The Human Eye and the Colourful World
- Parts of Human Eye
- Accommodation of an Eye
- Refraction of Light
- Dispersion of White Light
- Scattering of Light
- Electric Charge
- Electric Current
- Electric Potential
- Circuit Diagram
- OHM's Law
- Heating Effect of Electric Current
- Electric Power
4. Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Magnet and its properties
- Magnetic field
- Relation between Electricity and Magnetism
- Electric Motor
- Domestic Electric Circuits
- Direct and Alternating Current
5. Sources of Energy
- Conventional Sources of Energy
- Non-conventional Sources of Energy
- Biogas Plants
- Thermal Plants
- Hydro Power Plants
- Renewable Sources
- Non-Renewable Sources
Listed below are prescribed books for Class 10 Science:
Science – Textbook for class X – NCERT Publication
Assessment of Practical Skills in Science – Class X – CBSE Publication
Laboratory Manual- Science -Class X, NCERT Publication
Exemplar Problems Class X – NCERT Publication
Tips and Tricks to learn Physics
- Attempt as many conceptual questions on those derivations as you can. This will give you a better understanding of the subject.
- To build up good concepts always focus on diagrams . First read the theory and then try to relate it with the diagram . This makes a visual impression on your mind that would be easier to remember.
- While studying u can also use a whiteboard and be attached to yourself . Imagine yourself teaching somebody this makes the concepts clearer.
- You should read all the topics with a diagram. 3D diagrams are great to make any complex topic easier to understand. Visuals are more understandable and easily absorbed by the brain
- Learn through mnemonics.(in case of eg)
- Look for new questions on similar context from previous year’s question papers, sample papers and other model test papers.
- Always time yourself while solving sample papers as it will help you better manage time during the exam.
- Practice the derivatives perfectly and do not miss the optics, magnetism and electrostatics as these are the important sections for major questions.Practicing the conceptual question can help in preparing practical as well as the concept once get clear can help in answering question from all sections.
- Solve as many class 10 sample papers you can, but try to solve at least 3-4 completely. Practice past year question papers & model test papers.
- Time management is a must; take out time for re-creation as well along side preparation.
- Try and finish all the topics and questions in the NCERT books.CBSE board questions are majorly based on the question in this book only.
Other National and International Level Olympiads